Register to give-and-receive community support in the ways that most strengthen you.
To register to join us as part of our Intuitive community network building support structures for all members of our living communities, follow these steps:
• • • • • Reach out to Mack at t.me/maxmorris and introduce yourself.
• • • • • Sign up for Intuitive newsletters at Intuitive.pub/newsletter.
• • • • • If you’re able, share some of what you can at paypal.me/IntuitiveInvisibles (and remember, if you’re being pressed by bullies, your donations to this 508c1a non-profit faith-based-organization are tax deductible) or browse survivors’ groups’ offerings at gumroad.com/IntuitivePR.
Learn more: https://t.me/IntuitiveHelpers • https://t.me/HelpRequests • https://t.me/IntuitiveSupply • https://t.me/IntuitiveDispatch • https://t.me/IntuitiveSocialGiving • https://t.me/IntuitiveReception • https://t.me/IntuitiveIntensive • https://t.me/IntuitiveRecovery
Assist directly in the creation & restoration of safe, inclusive community resourcing:
• • • • • Donate to paypal.me/IntuitiveInvisibles or cash.app/$IntuitivePublicRadio
• • • • • Purchase private access resources and more from gumroad.com/IntuitivePR
• • • • • Subscribe to patreon.com/IntuitivePR for ongoing opportunities and updates
• • • • • Contact t.me/MaxMorris via Telegram or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange additional options
What helps our Intuitive Communities the most…
…is when you and people you know spend time in our network practicing presence, communication, and respect.
You may not realize yet how powerful this can be. Every day we are glad to show you how simple solutions can emerge from seemingly impossible situations just because we made this time to practice together — to be fully present, to ensure communications inclusion, and to be certain we are respecting one another in the ways respect is most needed.
No matter what challenges you are experiencing, these steps relieve them.
Invite your friends and colleagues.
There’s room for everybody.